<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sorry about not updating but I really did not have the time. I always busy with spring cleaning and ice skating. Recently, I have almost finish freestyle one. I practiced everyday for 3 weeks. The new year is coming soon and I hope it holds great things. I will not be updating for quite a while as I am going to start taking skating lessons on week days and will not have the time.As for my CCA, I really wish to enter SYF. Oh well, that's all for now, I have to meet my relatives for christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!