<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hi, I know it has been a long time since i last posted and it will be pretty much dead again after this so i may close the blog down after sometime......
Anyway life is busy and hectic so I wish whoever reads this good luck in living life to the fullest!
As for skating, I am currently learning the flip and two foot spin. I find the shoot the duck rather tough though, I can go down all the way on the right leg but not the left! I gave up dance SYF as I could not manage with skating and dance together. I hope I get into speech day........
Till next time and thank you Passerby for the compliment. I will update more often soon!