<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Monday, May 11, 2009

Life is better now with exams finishing. I am looking forward to my start of skating lessons after a month break, and I would be learning the sit spin and salchow. Too bad, I really wish i could do more than i already can. Thanks to the no blog rule at school it will probaly be a long time more before i sign in and post.
I have gotten an idea from three wishes so here are they:
I want to travel the world
I want to be an Figure Skater or something that will keep me happy
I want to live life to the fullest with a comfortable house, meaninful travels, greatfriends, perhaps with more money.
For my ex-friends if you see this blog, let me know, i will get in touch with you for i lost everybody's no.
Till next time! Chiao!