<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Monday, June 1, 2009

I finally write so please do not complain.
1. Watch 3 movies
- Hannah Montana
- Dance Subaru
- Harry Potter
2. Intensive studying( at least 20h)
3. Do well in 10th anniversary drama though my role is really tiny.REALLY
4. EXCEL in Figure skating( Its what I live for!)
I want to finish at least half of fs3 by end of these holidays and by next month, start fs4
5. I want a great start to semester 2 by doing well in CA2 and a makeover.
- clothes
-hair
-style
Hey, ice skaters do dress in a certain way.
Has my 3 wishes come true?