<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hi, I will not be updating some time soon, Just to update, I am currently learning my flip and lutz. I hope I get to the axel by the end of this year so that I can at least say that i am not a slow learner.
That is not wrong of course, but i practise hard 3 times a week and it seems ridiculous if i don't improve.
I have just finished the Twilight Saga, I know it is a little late but hey, I spent my own money on it.
Good luck to everybody taking their common test and to those are skating too.:)
I am in a hurry....... soorry but this blog is still under wraps and I am not allowed to keep this.
Hope to update soon!