<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, August 9, 2009

take out the picture, blow off the dust, take off the frame its starting to rust, remember all the good times we had together? what ever happened to best friends forever?
-- taylor m
Somebody left me at this timie of the year for stardom and made me suffer in silence watching her go on wthout me.Well, It has been a year and I don't need her. She was not a good friend to leave without a word, empty promises made but never to keep. I am better off without her. Don't say anything if you think you know who she is because there is really no point of defending when you know the truth. My apologies were never accepted, I see that now. I have also found when she left me, this whole new beautiful world that never fails to make me happy. Friends that I compete but not are enemies with and friends that I may not see but are still there when I need tham unlike this person.
As life runs on, the road grows strange with faces new -- and near the end. The milestones into headstones change, Neath every one a friend.
-- James Russell Lowell