<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ok, I know this is kind of the boy cried wolf threat. I know I have noit deleted this blog since my last threat. I really feel that i have to do it and open a new life.
Not now, but my plan is to delete this blog on the 8th September 2009. For now,I will just update.
I am in freestyle 4, probaly not going to advance because my left ankle has become so weak, I cannot spin well. I sprained my ankle a month ago but it has not recovered. I will be watching cinderella on ice tomorrow.Looking forward to it.
I hope that I can do well for the final year exams and have started my revision. It may be a month away but better early than last minute, right?
Heres the link to cinderella on ice video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrvtF1fGlBE&feature=channel_page

Another link for New Moon 2nd trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU61zxhPT1g