<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, September 10, 2009

I keep wanting to delete but I really can't do it eaach time. Now, Priscilla is in China, so I am leaving this up. Figure skating is my entire life, I feel like dieing staying away today. The nice rink just comforts me too much. To me, it is the only place where people do not judge. Sure, skating skills play a part but in overall, people there are friendly and we like to chat and get to know each other.
Everytime I leave, I feel a pain. I want to be there forever, I also feel inspiration, to do well in my studies. Many of my skating friends are in top schools and I wish to join them in the future. No, I will JOIN them in JC.I have made up my mind to go to JC. I shall work my hardest from now on. Seeing my report card, I feel disappointed but more worried than anything. I really want triple science class and my math needs to buck up! Next year, could be my best or worst year. It is all up to me. If I go triple science, i bet that the struggle to balance skating would be hard but I will be happier than I have ever been because I got all I wanted. Get ready, I am going to burn midnight oil and knock your socks off!