<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, October 22, 2009

Exams are over, at last. Now, I am hoping to get into class 3/8. So, I can shift my focus to something else
There is a skating competition going on and I really want to compete. Which level, which category, now those are many questions. What about music? What about the dress? I am going to go crazy thinking about these. Should I let my parents watch? My relatives? Okay, this is my first competition if you were wondering.
I haven't gotten my sit spin or camel spin consistently yet, and yes, my loop is not stable as well. I have only enough cash to take one set of lessons this holiday so I don't know whether I will rather finish fs 4 and enter fs5 than compete. I save my own allowance for lessons.
Plus, alot of people I know apparently would like to see me skate as I am the only skater in my school. What should I do?
If I take triple science class next year, I will not have alot of time to skate. I am quite sure I still will, just not as often. I may even decide to skate only during holidays. It is going to be difficult but it is what I want. So, it goes back to the question as to whether I would like to learn the axel by the end of this year or compete. I will admit that I will be old if I compete next year. This is my last year to compete as a youngster. However, would you rather compete at a higher level than now. So many questions!!!!!!!
Next year, I really wish to finish fs 7 by end of year or fs8, so that by the following year, I would have completed fs 10 by the time I take O levels.I know that landing triple jumps and double axels is almost impossible and given my time limit as well.... but honestly I did land the jumps on a dare before. It was exhilarating to know that I can actually do that. I sprained my ankle sometime back so am not sure whether I can stiil do them.

Labels: