Now, Christmas is about a month away. Anybody thought of presents for your relatives yet? I make homemade gifts though normally it would take up a lot of time to cross stitch or beading.
Still skating but have cut down significantly my practice time because of a cold. It really is bad to be sick during the holidays. From what I have heard, the new coach I am switching to is very focused on edges and I hope that I can master my edges on time. Two weeks to the switch. I don't know how to tell my present coach what I am going to do. I have been with her for 2 years. I think she would be quite upset.Meanwhile, I have just learned backwards three turns and hope to get in this friday as well as perfect my sit spin. I will try my Lutz jump and see whether I still pop it. Hopefully, by mid december, I would have learned the axel and done my sit-camel spin. I can do the camel but it is in quite bad.
As for holiday homework, I intend to do one a day starting from today onwards and finish them in a week before my skating lessons with my new coach start.
In summary, there is a lot to do and to look forward to. I want to sell off my 'Mr Midnight' books, one for $3.50. My lowest price is $2.50. I have till series #29 and #31-32. I also have Mr Mystery. I will sell them for the same price. Is anyone interested? They are in good condition.Not perfect, but good enough. If you are interested let me know in the dashboard, thank you.


