The air is filled with static electricity. The sky is so blue. At night, the stars shine like diamonds, girl's best friends. Can't you fell the intoxicating excitement, the rejuvenating energy brewing?
I finished freestyle four last week with Coach Sally. I am finally at freestyle 5! Though I am changing coach and it would be at least two weeks before I start progressing again, I am looking very forward to polishing my skills with him as well as certainly picking up from where I have stopped. I have gotten my sit spin though not yet stable and consistent. My jumps are fine but could use some help to jump higher. I hope to compete in Nationals next year at freestyle 6. I need to get used to lutz, and land my axel which I have but that was before I sprained my ankle nearly half a year ago.
I have 5 holiday homework to go. So, I shall do 5 a day and finish by end of next week. Then, I can enjoy December and have a white christmas on the ice. I love reading the Crucible. I never thought I would love reading my literature text before.
There are two skating shows I want to catch. One at Tampines mall and Novena square. Hmm, I'm going to soar this holidays. May everyone have glittery skies too!


