<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, November 1, 2009

Okay, so life throws many things our way.
I really want triple science and well, good news, I am getting a new coach and may be able to skate full time. Certainly, I will stop for the exams but at least have lessons once a week continually.
I will try to land my axel by the end of this holidays. My lutz is terrible but I have 2 months to go. Hopefully, I will reach fs 5 by end of this year.
I have many plans. First to do well in studies, next skating. I want to compete in Nationals next year! Dance as a CCA will be good off-ice training. So, I will update once a week.
Life is finally falling into place. With what I planned and worked for coming together. Now, I will try to get a coach certification by next year. I wonder what is the youngest age for a coach. So, I can coach soon. That's all for now and enjoy the holidays!