<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hi, I think I sounded depressed the last time. Well, I hope my competition goes well this sunday and may all my pain be worth it. I am competing at fs3 and hope to finish 4 after this. Hopefully i can learn axel by June.
I am so busy and haven't even finished my holiday assignments! There are 12 in total! 5 are projects, the rest are worksheets given by teachers. But I am counting according to subjects so that means more than that.
I really wish my competition goes well and that I complete homework on time. Time is ticking many things to do so till next time!