<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, March 27, 2010

Imagine being on a train. You can see the picturesque scenery from the window and feel a light breeze running through your hair. A smell of floral engulfs you as the train passes a meadow. The sun shines brightly making you feel warmth. The scenery fades into the mountains where you could taste the slightly frost biting air. All the enjoying the sensations from your semi-closed window on the train, you fall into a deep sleep as you hear the rhythm of the engine.

Sigh, if only life can be so relaxing but now I am free temporarily for this week. After this, I am going to start hard core training and crazy studying again. I wish time could go by like now, peaceful. I am missing skating though. It has only been a week but yet, from time to time, my mind drifts off to the memories of skating. Unfortunately, my latest competition was pretty bad, with a fall at the end. I was so nervous my heart could have stopped. I went too fast because I was worried I was too slow.I wish for so many things but now I just want to focus on living and doing well in my things.

I hope life has been good to you to!