<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Friday, March 5, 2010

I have too many expectations, all to reveal disappointments in a short time. It is hard in 3/8. Managing studies, skating and co-curricular activities. Nobody will probaly even see this. Today, I have hits on all three corners of my life. I can't go Speech Day because I am not chosen and the dress I wanted was bid off to someone else. And I can't seem to do anything I want right. Disappointment, disappointment, over and over again. Yet I still have to put up with it and try again. If you are from my previous class, I will like to say this. Life can't stop moving, so let's move on from sec2 life.