<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hi, the holidays are coming so that implies only one thing more to do, blogging!But, of course that isn't the only thing to do.
I want to many things this holidays and if i were to sacrifice some computer time for that I wouldn't mind. Firstly, I want to skate well, I mean it.
Secondly, I want to study.
Thirdly, I will attend every dance session.
Basically, each category has its own goals and I have quite a number. I want to complete all my homework as well as a little extra which I got from revision books.I also want to learn camel spin And finally, I need to give this last performance and only a good shot. I want to leave secondary school, knowing i could manage 3 things at a time and nothing is impossible. Well, bye for now. leave a message if you are following my blog to let me know!