<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ice skating seems to never have happened to me now. I am always studying and reading. Why can't I have enough have cash to skate? I landed my axel of ice out of fun today. When I had this built up frustration to throw in the jump. Surprisingly I can feel every position in the air, time seemed to stop for me to adjust myself. I wish I can do it on ice but it has been a while................and will be a while.
Exams are ending soon, yippee. Then, I can skate for the whole of june holidays before studying again. I want to land it on ice! I read this book "Before I fall" lately, It is really good and it helped me sort myself out. I don't feel inferior or jealous about anything anymore, I don't compare and yes, I don't feel like complaining anymore. I just tell myself, " My Life is Better than many, I should appreciate what I have always and never think badly of life" After all, I always can skate my frustrations away.
That's all for now. I need to finish up my revision and do more off ice jumping. Wish me luck!
:)