<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Monday, June 7, 2010

Hi,
So far my holidays have been packed with my CCA, figure skating and holiday assignments.I am trying to complete my homework by end of this week and I have my own personal revision to finish as well.

For skating, I am trying to skate everyday. If I can at least 4 times a week, currently at 3 times a week. My jumps look alot better but I am still not consistent enough. I really want to learn my axel by end of this month! I have learnt camel but it seems that stopping for the exams has caused me to lose my sit spins which I am slowly getting back. Practice makes perfect! If you like skating too, I think you would enjoy 'In a Heartbeat'. It is a really great novel with skating in it.

I am tired of going to Dance every two days but it helps with my skating. The sores and pains are quite taxing though. I have a hard time during lessons. I wish I could stop Dance and take Ballet or learn the harp. Anyway, I would just like some time to myself for a while.

I also am getting ready for Eclipse movie coming out on the last day of June by reading 'The Twilight Phenomenon'. I am sad to say, losing interest in it but well, wouldn't it be fun to go crazy over some thing once in a lifetime!
I remember trying to break my chewing gum record. It's a little gross but I was on the tour bus for the entire day when going to Genting, so there was nothing better to do than that. Lets' just say I swallowed it in the end!

I want to go out shopping and yes I hope Ballet under the stars on 17 july is free!
I am thinking of watching it, but there may be lots of mosquito bites as it is at Fort Canning Park! I hope that the Dance Festival isn't falling on that day! I intend to use that day by hanging out with Priscilla and Wanching, watching a movie skating, probably Swensens ice cream and ending the night under the stars! It will be a night to remember!

I got a lot to do now, better go! I will write soon if I can!