<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The holidays are ending very soon. I haven't finished my holiday assignments and yes, I am starting to panic. I am happy that the library can provide me with all the info I need because I hate to spend time looking it up in the internet.
For skating, I am still not progressing. I can't see why not? But for every lesson, I never get past the flip jump, and eventually get stuck at backspin. I can now do a camel change sit spin!
I am still practicing three times a week to my dismay. I wish to spend more time if I can and less so that I can complete my homework.
When school reopens there wouldn't be anytime for anything anymore! I guess I better not sit here and do nothing. Time to get started!