Updating a lot because of Priscilla................. You know, I think we talk often enough for you to know what is going on in my life. I can only write main points here which you can ask me about in the future.
As previously mentioned, I changed my lifestyle this month. Sure I eat more junk this month than I used to and it makes me feel better for some reason. Spending all my savings on skating is tiring. Spending some on food makes me quite delirious to the point it can make my day. I skate twice a week, dance twice. The last two weeks are different because I have less dance and skate more. 3 times skate, 1 time dance. I sleep more and maths is getting easier because I can absorb better. Sleep is most important for now. I'm still struggling to sleep early everyday but it will work out soon enough.
My end of year exams are coming and preparations have started though pretty little if you ask me. There is a skating competition coming up soon and I intend to join at fs4, unless it costs a bomb. I am not spending hard earned and saved money lavishly on skating till I reach fs7, again. No way, I will only spend on lesson and practice, nothing else unnecessary like a new skating dress or bag. I may use it to treat myself some though. Sometimes, I need a break from skating and school both too. So, I will skate only once every two weeks during exam period.Can't be helped neither do I want to push myself again. This way my life would be more balanced and I can be happier which I am recently.


