<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, September 19, 2010

I wish someone would tell me what to do. I wish someone can tell me my dreams are realistic and I wish going to Dance wouldn't take so much out of me. One day, I will escape from this ugly mess. I won't need to choose whether I want SYF and I don't need to care for it at all.
I have my decision. I don't think I will show up for Dance that often anymore. I don't want to get picked, and I want more time to skate and study. Maybe, this is for the better good, after all skating makes me feel better than Dance. And, I hope, just maybe that I can still hit my goals by the time I reach my O levels for skating. It seems so far and so looking back, I know it is so much closer than it used to be. I feel like its just 3 steps away, yet I keep stumbling at the next.
I've read Tuesdays with Morrie and many other books that have been made into movies. I wish i could read more. There's no time, I'm rushing as I type this, I need to study.