Hi, the weeks are passing really slow. It used to be so fast and suddenly without warning someone pushed the slow button. Maybe I did because I am stopping my skating lessons till November and skating always made time fly faster than it should.
I mean I am studying more and certainly more school than anything else but I doesn't seem to have the super energy to rush and focus like I used to. I am skating next Friday, 2 weeks from the last time so i hope I don't lose my spins again.
Well, got to go, just wanted to type something or write something else for a change a little while.
An aroma of fresh, sweet, lavender fills the morning breeze that gently caresses my cheeks. The soft crunch of leaves beneath my feet makes me fall in love with nature. The red, orange , leaves seem to tell me it's time to breathe and rejuvenate my spirit,
White, pristine snow falls from the chilly sky. I snuggled into the coat I'm wearing even more. Snowflakes with its intricate patterns and design are blown towards the direction of the frozen, clear lake. The smooth shiny surface seems to beckon me towards it. Placing one foot in front of another, I stroll indulgently with a smile on my face. Lacing up my skates, I step onto the ice, feeling the freedom of it. Alone to do whatever I want in the middle of a forest, at a frozen lake, excitement fills me, and I'm off...............


