<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Monday, October 25, 2010

Those exams were hard to get through but there are certainly more to come so for now, mild relaxation takes place. Skating and preparing for the upcoming inter school competition should be a good enough way to have fun.
I really want an axel but till today, I've yet to do it officially with a coach approval of pass. After this and even now, would be a good time to catch up on some studying.
It is never too early or late to start as long as the heart is up to it!
I saw really pretty fireworks at mount batten on Saturday. Halloween is round the corner. Here we go, life is never a bore!