Hi,
It has been a long time since we talked and I think of you sometimes when I pass by the school or areas which we used to hang out at all the time. I still remember our movie marathons, sleepovers and laughter that never seemed to stop.
We signed up for activities together, got in trouble together and even made fools of ourselves just for the fun of it. Good, clean fun was the name of the day. We used to tell each other our fortunes using whatever methods available. We shopped, exercised and tried to spend all our time together.
Yet, one day, I stopped talking to you, or maybe you did. That is how our happy story ends, with the memories to cherish, a friendship lost and something about ourselves learned. We may have fought and said bitter words. Tears would not come in front of you in the name of stubborn pride, but there was a time where my pain was yours and yours mine. Sharing those feelings should have been normal and letting each other know of what one, expects in the friendship.We reconciled our friendship but part with lives taking a different turn.
Someday in the future, I will see you walk past me. You take a look at me but don't bother with any greetings. One day, we will forget each other, one day we will smile at the fond times forever etched in our hearts. What my point here is, if you are indeed the friend I want to read this, we'll be friends forever whether we like it for once upon a time we were and we can remember it. So I will like to say i don't care who was wrong or right, only that keep it this way, remembering the good times not the bad.Don't worry Pris or Ivylyn, not you. This is to a good friend whom I will never see again after this year. Hope we will remember:)


