<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, November 18, 2010

The holidays are here at long last but i don't feel it. I have no vacation and everyday i have dance till mid december. As for skating, i miss it so much that sometimes i just sulk for hours on end. I'm still skating but not competing or practising like how i do normally. Just once or twice a week. I guess this is a life of a student. Two things: CCA and studies. Maybe, family. Dance is fun and yes, i do like it. I don't love it, perhaps i do but i never dedicated myself enough. Now, i will do it. I hope i can pull this off. Ok, its only 3 months. What's so hard about it? O levels next year and ice skating slowing drifting away from me. Its just alot of work and i'm tired. I want to rest well before taking the next step. Oh well, let's get a move on it!