I think that I was out of my mind when I chose to go for SYF. It is getting me more frustrated than ever. I just have no talent for Dance! Poison Ivy keeps shouting at me! I hate getting scolded and I normally don't! What's the big fuss? I know that everyone gets the same treatment but I don't like it. Burdened with fatigue despite trying my best and getting no where is killing me. I still have figure skating to think about.At least that is an area that I see progress in.
Next year is my 'O' levels, and there is this intense fear that I would not be able to cope well enough. I don't think having dance everyday could make me do better in my studies. Need to start picking up NOW! But, there is completely no time! How is it that my holidays are more packed than ever? I would rather take school classes with tons of homework than go 3 hours everyday for Dance in the holidays! I keep going back, telling myself: "I chose this, I will do it." I need to revise.....completing my holiday assignments soon. Must finish by end of next week. Then in the month of December, I will drill my A math. Daily, 2 hours a day. Not including weekends.
What can I do? What should I do? Should I just quit or stick like glue? Because I am wavering in my stand on this.


