<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hi,
I am sick this new year! I've taken amcee and been off school for 3 days this week!
I am worried that I won't be able to catch up with my work when I go back tomorrow! I have so many tests too! I think I will do some work in a while.
Priorities for the year are CCA and school. Figure Skating would have to be much lower down on my list for now. I miss it dearly. Have not skated since new year. And it looks like I won't for another week. I wish I can complete fs5 by mid year.
The school open house was fun. Ngee Ann Poly's was even better. School school in my opinion. Michelle Kwan is so pretty and fantastic. She could have talked more about skating though.
This year has just started but it already feels like the tension won't break. Happy New Year to all!