<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hi, right now I am not skating much. In fact, about once a month.
I feel great when I get my chance at it but so tired with dance and school. I'm stronger now, and I think it's due to dance being three times a week soon to be increased to 4 times marking a long break from my first love.
Tests are crazy and I sure need a lot of sleep. I want to watch the movie "The lovely bones". What I read of it so far, in the book is quite nice despite a brutal killing of Susie Salmon. I want to read comedies and light hearted books but cannot seem to find any that matches what I want.
I like this new quote I found online " Good things fall apart so that better things can fall in place". Hopefully it is true. Well, I have to go and study.