I do not want to complain about SYF but yes, I feel frustrated over it.
It's over, time to move on..... I feel like deleting this blog again and setting up a new one. What I do not like about my life is too much and what I do like plentiful too. Term 2 is here...why is it the point of each year where my results drop? It's not going to happen this year and I am going to improve alot by the time prelims come. As for skating, a competition is coming soon, so I am going to join. I will only pay for entry fee nothing more or less. No new dress, just a coach and lessons, maybe a new pair of tights cause my tights are a mess from practices. I hope I can get a good price. As for music...I will go for something soothing but matches my personality more. Something happy, and carefree. This may not be the present me, but it used to be. I will pick a song from the past, that I liked and skate to it...


