<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, June 9, 2011

It was more than I ever imagined, a spectacular day that I will never forget. The wind caressed my cheeks delicately while the trees swayed gently. There was only the sound of the waves crashing Align Rightonto the white, sandy beach. The sea view was absolutely breathtaking. Sky blue blending into a deep azure and the sun shining down, yet the weather was cool and refreshing.

Sitting on red-tiled blanket with no one around to bother me, but myself on a well deserved holiday, I sat reflecting, wondering where to go, how I will float on with my life life the waves. Peaceful, happy..... or should I take another path and go on the ambitious and fulfilling life?

Who knows, who knows? I think I know so let's see where it goes.Until next time.....chiao