<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The exams are over for now. I did not improve as much as I had wanted but I am satisfied enough. What matters is the o levels which is in 5 months from now. Now, the holidays are here, but unfortunately this week I will be spending in school. My goals for this holiday are simple and yet hard at the same time. All I want is to get back my spins and jumps in my skating and improve my a maths and chemistry to a good grade. Sounds simple, right? I hope I can do this. I can't take lessons at the moment because there is extreme difficulty in getting a slot. The rink is rumoured to close in July and my coach is going back to China for this month. I can't resume in August because I will be having my Prep Exams. So I will only skate in November after o levels.

I miss Dance terribly, more than I expected actually. I am even considering signing up for some classes outside on my own.....since I can't skate. Well I'll update you on my summer reads and movies soon!