<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tomorrow is my last olevel paper. I haven't been updating in a while. All I can say is the past few months haven't been a breeze. I performed in the Marina Barrage water festival for Dance then took my prep exams, followed by a month of rushed revision,then the prelims and three weeks later o'levels. I fell sick twice...after a wonderful holiday in indonesia, batam. I stayed at Pacific hotel and novotel for 3 days 2nights. I want swimming lessons badly. I have face rash due to skin allergy.
So what's next after o levels? First, I will skate, clean my room, throw out all my books, then I'll visit my primary school. I have class chalet one day, then I have to go for Escapade@SP to learn more about the school and courses. I will head to TPRAWKS after that. Finally, when this is all over, I'll start working and my job doesn't end till New Year's day. I'll take skating lessons again and maybe try out swimming lessons to get a bronze or silver. I'll go to Universal Studios which I have been meaning to do since last year with Priscilla, Vernetta and Mallery. I guess my life really starts at 16 after all. It's time to grow up, go out, be independent and do what I love.