<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I've been really busy of late, working and skating and preparing for Nationals, Adult bronze category. I sprained both knees once each and am currently recuperating from the left knee. I'm going to polytechnic in April and just stopped working so I can train for the competition on the 31st. of march. The new olympic rink is opening soon and it's near my school so I think I will go there to train.
My dad also works near the rink so everything has fallen into place. I just need to recover and continue training for Nationals!!! As for plans for swimming lessons, not so soon, don't intend on joining the school team because my goal is only bronze level, and as a CCA I will need to do more than that.
What has been using up my money like water is the skyrocketed adult transport fees. I'm still a student and earn very little, plus when school starts it will be a bomb just to go up and down,why must so many polys be in the west?