<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, July 4, 2012

So life in polytechnic is very different from secondary school. It's fast paced and event packed. Being a business student in Singapore Polytechnic, I have to walk all the way to Business School building at the end of campus daily. This is actually very good exercise as I have lost lots of weight.
   Travelling to school takes me an hour by MRT. It's tiring but the time can be used to do homework or just relax with music. My CCA is DanceSports again. I still actually find myself loving dance despite all the pain of Secondary school trainings. Hmm, it's hard to skate with so many things.
    My classes end late cause I'm in a new course, and projects are more than expected with heavier weightage in my GPA. I'm handling poly life alot better than Secondary School however so I don't regret this decision.
      I just wish I could skate more:( It would greatly help me.