<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1695000337131914079?origin\x3dhttp://allyskate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
allyskate @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, September 7, 2014

It's been 3 really memorable and fast years since I last updated this blog. I understand that this blog is probably dead now but if you are interested in following my story, I have decided to start a new blog at www.allyskatefreedom.blogspot.com.

Many things have happened so I am quite a different person with a different style now. Nevertheless, thank you for following me throughout secondary school and I hope you will continue to follow me as I graduate from poly and either go to university or start work. I might not update my blog often but will try to!